Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Mommy

Being a mommy has changed me so much. The change has been for the better and I wouldn't have it any other way. Since becoming a mom I have learned that:
1) My heart is MUCH bigger than I ever thought.
2) One little smile can bring tears to your eyes and make you smile with joy at the same time.
3) Sleep is overrated.
4) There is always something to worry about.
5) Crawling around like a lion on the floor is so much more fun than going out.
6) Pushing the shopping cart through Wal-Mart making car noises is FUN! who cares what everyone staring at you thinks!
7) Boo boos hurt Mommy's just as bad, if not worse, than the little ones.
8) Dressing a baby in white is not smart. even white socks attract EVERYTHING!
9) My patience are so much bigger than I ever imagined. Only one little girl could yank my hair and scratch my face and manage to make me laugh through the whole thing.
10) The house will NEVER be clean again. When I put the toys away, they are spread out again in 2 mins tops! That's OK, I would chose toys on my floor any day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment