Saturday, March 2, 2013

Catch up

Wow, I am WAY behind in my blogging! Things have been very hectic around here but everything has settled and our schedules seem to be getting back to normal. I have lots of reviews coming up so make sure to stay tuned!

We took an impromptu trip the the Children's Museum this week. I was skeptical about taking Little Miss, because I was unsure on how much she would actually be able to do. I am so glad we decided to give it a try. She ran and played non stop for 6 hours straight. It was so amazing watching her learn, explore, play, and have a genuinely good time. I love watching her have fun. It makes me so glad to be her mommy.


The sand area was her favorite. She spent a lot of time here. It was really hard getting her to move on. We came back to this area at the end of the day so she could play some more.

She rode the carousel twice and smiled the whole time both times.
 
 
The water area was really neat. It teaches so much about dams and water movement. Little Miss loves getting wet so this was right up her alley.


She loves alligators and was so happy to see this big guy. Her favorite song is the alligator version of row row row your boat.

We had a great time and hope to go back soon. Little miss wore herself out and fell asleep as soon as she hit the car seat. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment