Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Planning Monday


I have really been examining the way we eat around here and I came to the conclusion we need some definite as. Snacking will be different as well as our meals and beverages. I have never been a pop drinker, but juice is my guilty pleasure. I recently discovered the crystal light pitcher packets and they are wonderful. Here is my plan for dinners this week:

Monday- Pork roast, carrots, potatoes, cheesy garlic rolls

Tuesday- baked tacos, rice These look so good.

   
Wednesday- Ribs, baked potatoes, salad, baked beans

Thursday- Baked Ziti, salad, bread sticks

Friday- Crock pot Enchiladas This is a new recipe too. Hope it is as good as it looks.
 


Saturday- Homemade Pizza. This is our family movie night. We do a picnic on the floor and watch a movie. Little Miss loves it.

Sunday- dinner at the in laws

*linking up with http://orgjunkie.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment