Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Recap

So I am finally back into the groove of normal everyday life. The tree is down, husbands back to work, and toys are everywhere! We had a GREAT Christmas. It was probably the best Christmas I have ever had. Having my beautiful little girl here made it so special.

We started off Christmas Eve by going to my Dad's to do presents. Then we came home to start our own family traditions. We made a cheese ball and frozen pizza, and Little Miss got to open 2 gifts. A Christmas Movie and Christmas PJ's. Then we all snuggled and watched the movie. It was a GREAT night and I can't wait to carry on this tradition every year.


On Christmas we woke up and opened presents just the 3 of us. I love my little family and this time we have just us is so special. Little Miss had a ton to open and she LOVED the paper. She would scream if you took it away from her. 

After doing present with just us, we went to the Christmas service at church. Then we went to my grandparents and opened gifts with all of Little Miss's cousins. Then we ventured off to my husband's aunt's house where his side of the family was gathered. We had a big meal and opened gifts there as well. The we were off to my In-Law's for another meal and presents. We ran like CRAZY that day, but it was a lot of fun.

My In-Law's got us bikes and Little Miss a seat for the back. She LOVED it. She giggled every time the bike moved. It was so sweet. 

We took mostly video footage so I don't have too many photos on my camera. It was a really great day and I am so blessed to have great people in my life to share it with. I hope all  of you had as good of a day as we did.

0 comments:

Post a Comment