Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Lately I have been thanking God for my husband and his fantastic work ethic. He is such a hard worker, he blows my mind. He works full time, goes to school full time, works side jobs, and still manages to be there for me and little miss. I am so thankful that he is such a hard worker and allows me to stay home and take care of our beautiful little girl. That is the biggest gift he has ever given me.

This man is so devoted to his family, I could have not asked for a better father for my daughter. We have been together since we were 16 and basically grew up and grew together as one. We know one another better than we know ourselves and can finish each others sentences. I want to strive to be the best wife I could be for him, and sometimes I feel as though I do not do the best I could. I hope he always knows how thankful I am that I can call him mine.

1 comment:

  1. such a fabulous post... and a wonderful thing to be thankful for! so glad you linked up this week!!

    ReplyDelete