Tuesday, January 31, 2012

IM BACK!

I have been out of the loop for a week or so. My Internet has been giving us fits and my baby girl is teething and it has just been CRAZY in this part of the world. Things has kind of gotten back to normal so I am back :)

In the time I have been gone my little monkey has been keeping me quit busy. She now is at the stage where she is getting bored very easily so we constantly have to change scenery. I love playing with her because now she is so much more interactive. It is just crazy how fast time is going by and how quickly she is growing.


She is 5 months old today and already sitting up! She is just getting so big. She LOVES to eat. We usually give her big chunks of apples or broccoli at dinner time and she loves to eat with us.

Being a mom has been such a blessing. My life feels so complete with her in my life. I just am very blessed and happy :)

1 comment:

  1. She's a cutie pie! I can relate. My baby girl is teething (13 months) and she is giving me a run for my money.

    www.atticgirl.com

    ReplyDelete