Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Party Fun

On Saturday we had a really good time at my sister in laws birthday get together. There was a lot of food and sweets (Little Miss was in heaven!) We also had a blast playing catch phrase. Every time that game comes out it always turns into an hour of cracking up.

Here is Little Miss enjoying a chocolate sucker. She had WAY too many sweets, but she had a blast. She was a little ham all night and loved being the center of attention.


My sister-in-law just turned 16. She is such a good kid. I am grateful to have her as my sister :) She acts WAY older than 16 so she always wants to hang out with me. I don't mind, I really enjoy her company.

We had a really good time and can not wait for Thanksgiving for some more family fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment