Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy birthday to Mr!

Today is my husbands birthday. It is so hard to believe that I have spent 7 birthdays with him.

I honestly could not have asked for a better man to share my life with. I know that sounds so cliche, but it is so very true. Sure, we drive each others nuts sometimes, but it is all so worth it.

He has given me so much. He blessed me with the gift of our beautiful daughter. He has been an awesome daddy to her. She is one lucky little girl. He lights up when Little Miss walks into the room and they are just so cute together. I am so happy they have the relationship that they do.

We had a really windy day last week and he searched every store in town to find Little Miss a kite.
It is things like that, that make him so great.

He has given me the opportunity to be able to stay home with her and raise her. He works so hard for us to be able to do that. I could never repay him for that gift.

So happy birthday my love! Hope your day is everything you wish it could be.

(This photo is almost a year old, but we are slackers and have not got it updated!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment