Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: movie night

Little Miss is really developing a personality. We have been have so much fun together lately. Her imagination is really starting to soar and I just love watching her play.

A few nights ago my husband was working late and Little Miss and I had the house to ourselves. We spent the night playing babies, reading books, dancing, and taking silly pictures. I have some pictures from that night that I just can not get enough of. This is one of my very favorites.


She is so goofy. After we wore ourselves out I decided to treat her to popcorn, juice, and a movie. She is on a barney kick so that is what we chose. (Thank you Netflix) Here she is enjoying herself:

Such a spoiled girl. It is nights like this that I will cherish. I want to continue making sure she has memories like this to cherish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment