Monday, November 21, 2011

SC Johnson review from last spring

We all associate Spring with cleaning. I have been look forward to this (dreading this) for quite sometime now. Just when I think I have the motivation to begin my procrastion sets in and I once again put it off. Well thanks to Bzz Agent/ SC Johnson I finally got a kick in the butt to start. I was lucky enough to recieve this kit to use and review.



My husband was equally as excited knowing that it would give me the boost I very much needed.

The first product was the Glade candle called Sparkle of Spring.



I had previously purchased the pink version of this. I was very happy with that one so I was excited when I saw this was included in the box of goodies. I use these in my office. The office is a rather msall room so the candle really gives it a fresh scent. i started out with it in the living room, but the room was too big for the smell to be as prominent as I would like so I moved it to the office and was very pleased. I usually light it when I am at the computer and it will stay lite for an hour or so and it keeps the room smelling fresh long after. I would definitly reccomed these if you enjoy candles and have a small area to freshen up.

The next item was the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel.
I must tell you ... I am now in LOVE with this product. I had been trying to find a quality toilet cleaning product since we purchased our home and have been really disappointed with everything I have tried so far. This kit is abosolutly AMAZING. This is by no mean an understatement. It keeps the rings off the toilet the whole time it is applied, AND it keeps the entire bathroom smelling so clean. My husband even made a comment on the fresh smell it gave the bathroom. I will definitly be purchasing more of these when I run out. It is definitly a must have.

I also got the Scrubbing Bubbles foam shower cleaner.


Unfortuatly with the type of surround we have on our shower I can not use this cleaner. I did however give it to my gramdma and she says it works very well and she would purchase it again.

The next item in the box was the Crisp waters glade plugin refill.

I was lucky enough to already have a plugin on hand because I had purchased one of these before. Once again these are not good for large areas, however I love to use them in my hallway. They really freshen it up and give it a good strong smell.

Lastly I recieved Pledge Lemon Shine.
I was very excited to recieve this, because I have always been a pledge user and my supply was running low. I absolutly love the lemony smell it puts off and the shine it gives my tables. This is also a must have product. It will always be a staple in my house, as it was when I was growing up.


Sc Johnson's products are all quality products. I have been happy with every product I have recieved from them and highly reccommend them for your spring cleaning needs.

Disclosure - I was sent the box of products from Bzz Agent for my review. I was not financially compensated and all opinions are  my own

0 comments:

Post a Comment