Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

This year I have so much to be thankful for. I do not even deserve all that God has given to me. I am beyond blessed and honestly couldn't ask for more.

This year I was given my beautiful daughter. She is the light of my life. I can just stare at her forever. The love I have for her is a love I have never experienced before. I love her with every ounce of my body. She is the best gift I have ever gotten and during this holiday season I can't help but be grateful.



I also and very thankful to have had my one year wedding anniversary with my husband this year. We have been together for 7 years, but married one. It has been such a great year together. We have grown up so much, and learned so much about each other and life in general. He makes the best husband and daddy anyone could ask for.


I thank god for everything I have this holiday season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment