Monday, April 23, 2012

Meet Me on Monday April 23rd

Little Miss is such a ham bone. Today while we were grocery shopping an older man stopped to talk to her. He thought she was adorable and gave her 5 dollars and told her to go buy a toy. I think I am in trouble when she grows up....


 
1. I keep putting off _________
 
Cleaning the office. I really need to reorganize all the files, and there are a bazillion papers laying on the desk. I just stay out of there, I am such a procrastinator.
 
2. What is your current weather?
Right now it is sunny but chilly. The weather here is insane. One day it will be near 90 degrees and the nest it is in the low 50's. Everyone is getting sick and I blame the crazy weather.
 
3. What is the nicest room in your house?
I  love my living room. It is small, but very cozy.
 
4. What jewelry do you never take off?
 
My wedding rings. The only time I had them off was to get them re sized and I was miserable the whole week.
 
5. Do you eat a snack before bed?
Not usually because we often have a late dinner because of my husbands schedule. If I do it is usually cereal :)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment