Friday, January 25, 2013

Five Question Friday: 1/25/13


I am linking up with the wonderful My little Life today for Five Question Friday. Come join in on the fun!!!


1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?


Honestly, this depends on the day. A lot of the time I embrace staying inside with Little Miss in sweat pants all day. It just seems so cozy when it is snowing out. Then there are the days that Little Miss is bored to death and I wish it was not so nasty out. Today for instance it is snowing, the roads are getting bad, and I desperately need to go to the grocery. Not a good combination.

(She is like her momma, she likes the snow for the first 15 mins, then is way too cold)


2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?
Definitely Let's make a Deal! I love that show! Silly people always pick Zonks, I could totally win big :)



3. What is your preferred climate?


I would prefer to live somewhere where the weather was a comfortable 75 degrees year round. Not too awful hot where you do not want to go outdoors, but not chilly either.

4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?
Milk!! My daughter and my husband go through that stuff like mad. We almost go through a gallon a day. It is a tad ridiculous.

5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?
Usually for my own safety I have to kill it because he is at work. There has been a time that I left a huge spider in the bathtub (barely alive because I tried to drown it) until the Mr. got home to kill it. Spiders really creep me out.




I hope everyone has a great weekend! Little Miss has two ear infections, so hopefully she is up for gymnastics in the morning. She is a little trooper when she is sick. She does not act like the bother her too much which I am so grateful for.

5 comments:

  1. Stopping in to return the "favor" and follow you back!

    I agree with your opinion of snow-- I love it when we are all home safe and sound...it can softly fall outside my window and be beautiful. That is what it is doing today BUT hubby is at work and the kids are at school so I will worry when they have to get out on the roads....

    Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following back from Mamaw's Place. I love Let's Make a Deal. I forgot all about that one. I used to watch the original back when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Now I'm off to check out yours! Susan @ The Secret to Having It All

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you and little miss about the snow!

    I’ve found out that anything that sprays will kill a spider…if you use enough. Really, a half a bottle of Febreeze will do it! Not as fast as hairspray, but it smells better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about the snow! Hope little miss is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete