Thursday, January 31, 2013

My baby is 17 Months old!

 
 
 
My baby girl is 17 months old today! I can not believe it. Next month she will be a year and a half! That is so bittersweet. I absolutely LOVE this age. I wish I could freeze time. She is learning so much every single day.
 
 
Here are some stats:
 
 
Weight: 25 lbs 3 oz
 
Height: 33 1/2 inches
 
Clothes: 24 months/ 2T
 
Favorite Book: Good night Moon
 
New Words: Papaw, tree, keys, cheese, sky, eyes, cow, lots of animal sounds, kitty,taco,  book,  her name, and lots of other random words.
 
 
Favorite food: Cheese. She could eat cheese all day everyday if I let her. 

New Styles: Pony Tails! So glad we have reached this link finally. I have to do something with her hair everyday because her bangs are in her eyes now. I want them to grow with her hair, so no trimming!

 
 
Fun new things: She is getting really good at doing the actions in songs exactly when they are sung. She is great at If You Are Happy and You Know It. She also likes Itsy Bitsy Spider, Wheels On the Bus, Two Little Sausages, and the Row Row Row your Boat with the Alligator.
 
New Developments: She can rock her wooden horse by herself now, and so somersaults. She actually has been doing somersaults for a while now. Her running is getting a lot better and she loves stomping her feet.
 
Happenings this past month: She had her first ear infection this month which lead to her first antibiotic.
 
New Activities: Gymnastics. She is a bit apprehensive, but I hope with time she gets used to it because I know she will love it. She loves doing all the tricks at home. 
 
 
She is such a GREAT kid. I look at her and smile. I am so so so very blessed to be her mommy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment