Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Finally Back!

I haven't blogged since before Christmas. My husband took some vacation time, and we have just been enjoying each other. Now everything is getting back to the normal schedule and I really am going to try to get back into the swing of the blog. I want to start keeping better records for Little Miss, and for myself to have the little memories wrote down.  It is one of my many new years resolutions.

Over the holiday we got hit with a lot of snow! I was so excited for Little Miss to get to experience it. Our weather has been so crazy, we had not had snow in two years. It sadly is gone now and just frigid cold :( I would much rather have snow around than just the cold air.

Here is Little Miss and Daddy in her first time out in the white stuff :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment