Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I have found that by making a weekly menu plan helps so much with cutting cost on going to the grocery. without the weekly plan I always think of something last minute, run to the store to grab an ingredient and end up buying a bunch of junk I didn't need. I have become more strict on myself and have been doing very well. I went to the grocery a week and a half ago and still have a week full of meals in my freezer and cabinets. I am very proud of myself, because this is a real change for me.
Most of the time I make the extra trips to Wal-mart and buy stuff for little miss that she did not need or junk food that we did not need. I really like the way this menu planning has worked. Here is my menu plan for this week:

Monday- Dinner with the In-laws

Tuesday- Hamburgers and homemade fries (We LOVE homemade fries, we no longer buy store bought.)

Wednesday- Pork chops, Fried Potatoes, and green beans. ( I am trying my mother in laws recipe for green beans because my husband loves them. If they turn out like hers I will post the recipe)

Thursday- Pulled Pork sandwiches

Friday- Boneless Wings ( I learned how to make the wings taste and look just like Lees Famous recipe, I will definitely be posting this recipe)

Saturday- Spaghetti, Garlic bread, Salad

Sunday- Dinner with the In-Laws

0 comments:

Post a Comment