Friday, December 30, 2011

New years Resolutions

This time every year people begin talking about New Years resolutions. The majority of the time they set goals to lose weight, eat better, and things of that nature. In years past I always followed suit and set a resolution and it was always to "get in shape." This year my resolution is far bigger.

God blessed me so much in 2011. I brought my baby girl into the world, and that is the biggest blessing I have ever received. In the 4 short months that she has been here she has already brought me such joy. I have never been this happy in my entire life.



I feel like I owe God for this wonderful gift her has given me, so here is my list for 2012:

1) Grow with my walk with God. Read my bible daily, pray daily, and start praying as a family more. It is so important to me that Little Miss grow up in a solid Christian home knowing and loving the lord.

2) Be the best mommy to Little Miss that I can. Play on the floor as much as possible, hold her close while she naps, cuddle whenever she lets me, laugh with her, stare at her, just enjoy her all the time.

3) Be the best wife I can be. Become more domestic ;) Cook more meals from scratch, greet my husband with a smile when he comes home no matter how my day has been, and invest myself more in our marriage.

4) Take at least 1 picture everyday. Little Miss is already growing up so fast I do not want to miss anything.

That is all I have right now. I hope I can live up to it with the best of my ability. What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. My son is 13 and he can't stand getting his picture taken. I decided to take as many pictures of my 2 year old daughter as possible before she doesn't like getting them either. They do grow up way too fast. I can't believe I have a teenager already!
    snowwolf222@yahoo.com
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to exercise more regularly!

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete